Virgos are amongst the hardest workers of the signs. They are always busy and often full of vibrant energy, enabling them to be both persistent and tenacious. As an earth sign, they often have an affinity with animals and plants, and they consider crystals to be precious gifts from Mother Nature.
This Virgo set includes
1x Natural Clear Quartz mala bead bracelet
Clear Quartz promotes self-healing and a positive outlook. It cleanses negative energy and promotes clarity of thought and purpose. Clear Quartz can help boost resolve, intentions and focus when Virgo feels uncertain or confused.
1x Natural Citrine mala bead bracelet
Citrine is an uplifting stone, giving Virgo the drive to get things done and helping them to tick tasks off their endless to-do list. Virgos can sometimes be shy and modest and rarely put themselves into the limelight. Citrine can help Virgo people with confidence, giving them an energy boost to help them achieve success in any endeavour.
1x Natural Amethyst mala bead bracelet
Amethyst helps Virgo feel balanced and centered, soothing an anxious and critical mind. It promotes feelings of well-being, helping Virgos to accept what they cannot change. Amethyst has a high vibration that improves motivation, enhances intuition and is excellent for helping Virgos remain mindful and present.
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Clear Quartz, Citrine and Amethyst beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.