Taurus is the most reliable, consistent and patient of signs. Those born under the sign of the bull are often tenacious and quietly determined. They make wonderful and present friends and partners. They are hardworking and stable, and expect this integrity to be returned to them. They crave emotional and material stability and can be prone to being possessive or stubborn if they feel threatened or exposed.
This Taurus set includes
1x Natural Lapis Lazuli mala bead bracelet
Lapiz Lazuli is a wonderful healing, supportive and magical stone for Taurus. It can help release any pain or blockages that the Taurean person may be holding onto, enabling them to let go of any grudges. It inspires emotional and mental clarity, helping Taurus to express their creative side. It also helps in the creation of routine and daily patterns, enabling Taurus to feel organised and ready to get on with any tasks that need attention.
1x Natural Tiger's Eye mala bead bracelet
Tiger’s Eye suits the Taurean tenacity and determination. It helps them to identify and move towards their true will. Tiger’s Eye is associated with effort and intention, which are often key themes for the Taurus person. It will prevent Taureans from becoming fatigued or overwhelmed by others.
1x Natural Clear Quartz mala bead bracelet
Clear Quartz encourages Taureans to be more creative and open. As a stone of imagination, it can help Taureans see all of the possibilities and opportunities surrounding them and be more willing to take a risk that will benefit them in the long run.
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Lapis Lazuli, Tiger's Eye and Clear Quartz beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.