This chakra rests at the top of the head, where it opens to receive, and also emits energy. It is linked to the pituitary gland, known as the “master gland” which regulates the endocrine system. It enables us to feel spiritually connected and empathetic towards others, as we recognise the truth of the universal consciousness.
A blocked or poorly functioning crown chakra will lead you to feel a degree of instability, as though you are lost in a maze or in a cycle that you can’t get a break from. You may find it hard to trust, or be too trusting of others and fall a victim to deceit. When the crown chakra is functioning well, you will be able to recognise yourself as a truly spiritual and awakened being, finding it easy to make decisions or return to your path should you become momentarily distracted.
- Name: Sahasrara, meaning “thousand petalled lotus”
- Colour: Violet or white
- Element: None
- Function: Spirituality
This Chakra set includes
1x Natural Clear Quartz mala bead bracelet - Manifestation-Clarity-Healing
1x Natural Howlite mala bead bracelet - Patience-Calming-Knowledge
1x Natural Amethyst mala bead bracelet - Protection-Awareness-Healing
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Clear Quartz, Howlite and Amethyst beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse them under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.