This playful stone attunes to the innocent child within. It gives energy and enthusiasm. It can help you to see the funny side and enhance your sense of fun. Dalmatian stone is a useful pick-me-up for energy depletion. It can transform negative energy and helps to shed outworn patterns. Dalmatian stone contains tourmaline, which is a master protective stone. Dalmatian stone exerts a protective influence and is said to help the wearer recognise danger. This is a great stone for the over-thinker as it will help them get out of their head and into their body. Dalmatian stone helps you to pursue your goals and provides the necessary tools you wil need on this journey. Dalmatian stone aligns with Gemini and Virgo zodiac signs. You can read more about dalmation stone here.
These fun dalmatian stone beads can be used as a beautiful accessory to an outfit or the 108 beads can be used as mala beads for mindfulness during meditation and mantras. However the beads are used, they are a beautiful way to give an intention or blessing for transformation, insight and cleansing.
These stones are ethically sourced and have been created by a small and highly skilled group of bead-making artisans. They continue to practice a craft first used during the Indus Valley Civilisation, over 5000 years ago. Each sale supports sustainable income and fair living wages for these artisan communities. Your purchase also supports the preservation of ancient culture and craft. Read more about our artisan partners here or see the rest of our crystal gifts here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Dalmatian Stone beads 8mm diameter
- Necklace; 108 beads. Approx length 46cm length (beads); Tassel length 10cm
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse them under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads. If you want to freshen up the tassel, you can do this by wetting the tassel and gently combing the strands while still slightly damp. Allow the tassel to dry.