Garnet is a strong, passionate and vibrant stone. You should choose garnet mala beads for someone you feel very strongly about, or someone that you love very deeply. There is an intensity and fiery feeling carried by garnet. When it is used for meditation in the form of mala beads, it can help the wearer to find motivation and inspiration that they may have thought lost. It is a great choice for people born under the signs of Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Sagittarius and Aquarius.
Garnet is a stone that promotes good health and vitality. When you buy it as a present, you will be sending a gift that is packed with power and full of energy. It’s a great choice to help kickstart the new year. You can read more about garnet here.
These stones are ethically sourced and have been created by a small and highly skilled group of bead-making artisans. They continue to practice a craft first used during the Indus Valley Civilisation, over 5000 years ago. Each sale supports sustainable income and fair living wages for these artisan communities. Your purchase also supports the preservation of ancient culture and craft. Read more about our artisan partners here or see the rest of our crystal gifts here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colors may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Garnet beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high quality pieces, handmade with care. However we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.