Style, colour and comfort combined.
Brighten your day and your look with this vibrant blue leather tote bag. The decorative technique of Kanbhiro hand embroidery has been applied by leather artisans who are skilled in their craft. This means a bag that’s durable and unique, and which supports makers and protects ancient traditions. The structural patterns and design work cover the bag and extend across the sides and straps. It features a zip closure and two interior compartments to fit and secure all your important items.
As this is a natural product, it has individual, unique characteristics and markings of the natural hide…no two pieces will ever be the same. These natural markings are a feature of genuine leather and make your bag distinctive. Your special bag is truly one of a kind.
This bag is crafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques. Your purchase supports these makers and helps protect ancient crafts, keeping them alive. You can read more here or view the rest of our tote bags, shoulder bags and crossbody bags here
- Genuine leather bag
- Carefully handcrafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques
- No 10x markup, ensuring fair pay goes to the makers
- Featuring intricate Kutchi Kanbhiro hand embroidery
- Shoulder carry
- Fully lined
- 2 Interior pockets: 1x zipper pocket and 1 x open pocket
- Zip closure to keep items safe
- Due to its handcrafted nature bags may differ slightly, making every purchase unique
Approx. (LxHxW) 30cm x 29cm x 10cm
Pockets approx. (LxH) 23cm x 23cm
Leather strap approx. 65cm
Avoid water and soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, keep in a cool dry place when not in use.