Leos seem to have boundless energy and love. They are generous and warm, and will give everything they have for a project or cause they are passionate about. Although they always operate with the best of intentions, Leos can overwhelm others. They are persistent and enthusiastic in their endeavours, and have a deep desire for organisation and order. This tenacity, partnered with high expectations about how things should be done can wear other people out. They may be seen as bossy or interfering by their friends and family.
This Leo set includes
1x Natural Pyrite mala bead bracelet
Pyrite is a perfect match for Leos- it is a crystal of ambition, commitment and persistence, all of which are common Leo traits. It can increase stamina and give Leo the energy to achieve all the things they want to do. When they experience loss or hurt, a Leo’s pride can suffer. Pyrite will motivate a Leo person to overcome any fear of failure, helping to restore any lost confidence.
1x Natural Mookaite mala bead bracelet
Mookaite is a wonderful choice for the lions among us. Mookaite is a powerful and energetic crystal that inspires and supports Leos to keep growing and to be open to the signs the universe sends. Mookaite can help Leos to be aware of the thoughts and feelings of others, which helps them to be more empathetic and able to listen to and consider different perspectives.
1x Natural Citrine mala bead bracelet
Citrine has a positive influence on the business and academic interests of Leos. Leos love to lead others and are organised in efficient in the running of projects and activities. Citrine helps Leos to work effectively as leaders without becoming overbearing or bossy.
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Pyrite, Mookaite and Citrine beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.