Bringing sophistication to any look.
Created by artisan hands, this bag is high quality and anything but ordinary. It’s a gorgeous blue shoulder bag made from genuine leather with an ajrakh block print in contrasting warm shades. This type of block print is a traditional art form that can be traced back to the civilizations of the Indus Valley. This elegant bag can elevate your outfit beyond the ordinary and bring you style and structure. It features one interior and one exterior zip pocket, so there’s enough space to hold all your belongings.
As this is a natural product, it has individual, unique characteristics and markings of the natural hide…no two pieces will ever be the same. These natural markings are a feature of genuine leather and make your bag distinctive. Your special bag is truly one of a kind.
This bag is crafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques. Your purchase supports these makers and helps protect ancient crafts, keeping them alive. You can read more here or view the rest of our tote bags, shoulder bags and crossbody bags here
- Genuine leather handbag
- Carefully handcrafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques
- No 10x markup, ensuring fair pay goes to the makers
- Featuring beautiful ajrakh block print and jari work
- Shoulder carry
- Fully lined
- 2 pockets including 1x interior zip pocket and 1 x front exterior zip pocket
- Zip closure to keep items safe
- Due to its handcrafted nature bags may differ slightly, making every purchase unique
Approx. (LxHxW) 30cm x 30cm x 5cm
Pockets approx. (LxH) 20cm x 20cm
Leather strap approx. 70cm
Avoid water and soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, keep in a cool dry place when not in use.