This is a fantastic stone for someone who feels stuck or confused. Clear quartz is known as a powerful healer and energy amplifier due to its unique form. It responds to even very subtle changes in energy, and stabilises and supports a strong flow of positive energy. Clear quartz is said to connect the wearer to the highest vibrations of the universe and will help the wearer come to understand the power of intent and intuition, and experience what can be described as ‘gaining clarity’. It also has the ability to amplify the power of other crystals. Clear quartz can be helpful for all zodiac signs.
With all of the challenges we have had over the last two years, clear quartz can help us
feel hopeful and ready for what 2022 will bring. You can read more about clear quartz here.
These stones are ethically sourced and have been created by a small and highly skilled group of bead-making artisans. They continue to practice a craft first used during the Indus Valley Civilisation, over 5000 years ago. Each sale supports sustainable income and fair living wages for these artisan communities. Your purchase also supports the preservation of ancient culture and craft. Read more about our artisan partners here or see the rest of our crystal gifts here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colors may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Clear Quartz beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high quality pieces, handmade with care. However we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads. I