A set of mala beads made of green aventurine are a wonderful gift for someone who needs a bit of good luck. Green aventurine is like a lucky charm; it works to turn bad fortunes to good and help the wearer feel more positive about the future. It’s a great choice for anyone who has been unhappy and lacking direction during 2021.
Green aventurine will help the recipient feel compassion towards others and receive insight into any issues causing upset or distress. It’s a perfect choice for people who feel deeply because it is associated with the heart chakra. This stone will help enable them to continue to care for others while making sure they attend to their own needs and desires. It’s wonderful for those in leadership roles, because it will give them the calmness and confidence required to make good decisions. It is associated with the sign of Aries, and makes a calming connection with this most fiery of signs. You can read more about green aventurine here.
These stunning green aventurine beads can be used as a beautiful accessory to an outfit or the 108 beads can be used as mala beads for mindfulness during meditation and mantras. However the beads are used, they are a beautiful way give an intention or blessing for good luck, prosperity and leadership
These stones are ethically sourced and have been created by a small and highly skilled group of bead-making artisans. They continue to practice a craft first used during the Indus Valley Civilisation, over 5000 years ago. Each sale supports sustainable income and fair living wages for these artisan communities. Your purchase also supports the preservation of ancient culture and craft. Read more about our artisan partners here or see the rest of our crystal gifts here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colors may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Green Aventurine beads 8mm diameter
- Necklace; 108 beads. Approx length 46cm length (beads); Tassel length 10cm
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high quality pieces, handmade with care. However we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads. If you want to freshen up the tassel, you can do this by wetting the tassel and gently combing the strands while still slightly damp. Allow the tassel to dry.