The root or base chakra is located at the base of the spine, tailbone, coccyx and in the area of the perineum. The base chakra keeps your grounded; it keeps you connected to world and governs your home and work. The kundalini life force resides coiled around the tailbone, and so this area carries incredible potential for growth and expansion.
When the base chakra is not balanced, you may experience anger, frustration and a sensation of being stuck. You may have difficulty letting things go. When this chakra is functioning well, you can experience trust in the universe and will be drawn towards your true purpose. You will feel confident and able to deal with pressure and stress as they arise in your life.
- Name: Muladhara, meaning “root support”
- Colour: Red
- Element: Earth
- Function: Survival and security, attachments to others
This set includes:
1x Natural Black Tourmaline bracelet - Protection-Cleansing-Balance-Clearing
1x Natural Red Jasper mala bead bracelet - Grounding-Nuturing-Centering
1x Natural Garnet mala bead bracelet - Passion-Health-Sexuality
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Black Tourmaline, Red Jasper and Garnet beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; Small (23-24 beads Approx. 5cm dia.). Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse them under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.