This chakra enables you to communicate and speak your truth. It is the point at which the emotions, experiences and sensations of the other chakras are expressed and shared. It supervises and regulates our interactions and how we conduct our relationships.
If the throat chakra is blocked, there will be feelings of frustration, confusion and isolation. You may be too accepting of the views of others and not have the confidence to challenge them. When the throat chakra is fully functioning, you will feel empowered to live with honesty and integrity. You will be able to debate difficult topics with others in a clear and respectful way. You will have the ability to stand your ground on the things that matter.
- Name: Vishudda, meaning “pure”
- Colour: Blue
- Element: Ether
- Function: Communication
This Chakra set includes
1x Natural Lapis Lazuli mala bead bracelet - Truth-Wisdom-Self-Knowledge-Reflection
1x Natural Sodalite mala bead bracelet - Clarity-Emotional Balance-Intuition-Truth
1x Natural Amazonite mala bead bracelet - Fluidity-Relaxation-Optimistic
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite and Amazonite beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse them under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.