Those born under the sign of Capricorn have a great capacity to succeed. They are hardworking, determined and ambitious. They prefer to avoid the limelight and will quietly strive toward their goals. They operate with a disciplined approach and have a tendency towards seriousness. They are patient and very loyal to their friends and family.
This Capricorn set includes
1x Natural Black Tourmaline mala bead bracelet
Black Tourmaline is a protective stone. It can transform negative energy if Capricorn becomes cynical and stops negative people from preying on Capricorn’s energy. As a root chakra stone, Black Tourmaline can offer Capricorn the protection, security and grounding they need.
1x Natural Clear Quartz mala bead bracelet
Clear Quartz will help any Capricorn who seems uptight or stressed. It will enable the Capricorn person to gently release any grudges or grievances, and be opened minded and receptive to the thoughts and perspectives of others.
1x Natural Moss Agate mala bead bracelet
Moss Agate appeals to the earthy side of Capricorn. It is a great choice for those who enjoy interacting with animals, or getting their hands dirty in the garden. It helps Capricorn people to communicate gently, but with their usual persuasiveness. It is also said to bring wealth and speed to any endeavours.
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Black Tourmaline, Clear Quartz and Moss Agate beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.