Protection is often a recurrent theme in the life of the Cancerian. They love their friends and family so deeply that they would do anything to prevent them being hurt or suffering. They are very empathetic and understanding of others, often being guided by their heightened intuition. When confronted, those born under the sign of the crab often withdraw into the safety of their hard outer shell. They can find it difficult to forgive.
This Cancer set includes
1x Natural Rose Quartz mala bead bracelet
Rose Quartz supports the Cancerian desire to love and be loved. It is a loving and compassionate stone that helps Cancers to forgive and forget any pain or injury from their past. It will also help the Cancerian person to accept their own weaknesses and focus on their positive attributes and strengths.
1x Natural Rhodonite mala bead bracelet
Rhondonite has been called a stone of love, and suits the tender and gentle Cancerian heart. It can help a Cancer recover from conflict and release any hurt they might be carrying. It will help the Cancerian mind to feel assured that all is well in the world. Rhondonite will also support Cancerians to connect to their true selves and find contentment and satisfaction in themselves.
1x Natural Moonstone mala bead bracelet
Moonstone is an intuitive and spiritual stone, with a pearly white and translucent appearance. Moonstone help Cancerian people who have a tendency to feel overwhelmed by their emotions, helping them to shed emotional stress. But Moonstone will help them remain present and maintain their composure, even during heated exchanges or in testing environments.
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Rose Quartz, Rhodonite and Moonstone beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.