An everyday handbag with plenty of personality.
This bag has been lovingly handcrafted by leather artisans using pure, vegetable tanned leather. It features the indigenous craft of jat hand embroidery. This is a skill that has been passed down through lines of women and perfected over generations. The level of detail and quality stitching give a highly textural feel to this unique bag. With its generous sizing, this bag has plenty of room, including two interior pockets. If you're someone who owns their own style and wants a versatile bag, created to last, then this is the bag for you.
As this is a natural product, it has individual, unique characteristics and markings of the natural hide…no two pieces will ever be the same. These natural markings are a feature of genuine leather and make your bag distinctive. Your special bag is truly one of a kind.
This bag is crafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques. Your purchase supports these makers and helps protect ancient crafts, keeping them alive. You can read more here or view the rest of our tote bags, shoulder bags and crossbody bags here
- Pure vegetable tanned leather handbag
- Carefully handcrafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques
- No 10x markup, ensuring fair pay goes to the makers
- Featuring intricate jat hand embroidery
- 2 Interior pockets including 1x zip pocket and 1x open pocket to keep personal belongings
- Fully lined
- Shoulder carry
- Zip closure to keep items safe
- Due to its handcrafted nature bags may differ slightly, making every purchase unique
Approx. (LxWxH) approx. 30cm x 27cm x 9cm
Zip pocket (LxH) approx.18cm x 23cm
Open pocket (LxH) approx. 18cm x 23cm
Leather strap approx. 73cm
Avoid water and soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, keep in a cool dry place when not in use.