People born under the sign of the ram have what appears to others as boundless energy and enthusiasm. They have an incredible capacity for work and like to succeed at whatever they put their mind to. They are often straightforward and frank, and are sometimes so forthright that they can offend more sensitive sorts. They are passionate, adventurous and confident.
This Aries set includes
1x Natural Garnet mala bead bracelet
Garnet gives the gift of joy to the Aries person. It helps Aries to create strong, lasting friendships, based on an appreciation of the core self. It helps Aries to recognise the true intent of the people around them, and understand that people express their care and love in a variety of ways.
1x Natural Bloodstone mala bead bracelet
Bloodstone enables the Aries person to be adaptable and flexible, gently reigning in any recklessness or skittishness. It promotes harmony, and helps Aries achieve healthy friendships and romantic relationships. An Aries person will rarely feel challenged by others, but if they should, then Bloodstone will help them to handle conflict and debate with a steady and fair approach.
1x Natural Red Jasper mala bead bracelet
Red Jasper offers protective benefits to those Aries people who rush into situations. It can help Aries people to properly assess all of the options open to them, providing a gentle reminder to “look before you leap”. It does not quash all of that Aries energy, but instead provides support and focus, enabling the Aries person to harness their passions.
You can read more about crystal meanings here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Garnet, Bloodstone and Red Jasper beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high-quality pieces, handmade with care. However, we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.