A classic tote that’s bound to become a wardrobe staple.
A gorgeous bag made with pure vegetable tanned leather and detailed with traditional jat hand embroidery. This tote was handworked with care, giving you a high quality piece that will last and last, and never go out of fashion. The colours are vibrant and arranged in a traditional pattern. There's ample space, including two interior pockets to easily hold a lightweight laptop and any other essentials.
As this is a natural product, it has individual, unique characteristics and markings of the natural hide…no two pieces will ever be the same. These natural markings are a feature of genuine leather and make your bag distinctive. Your special bag is truly one of a kind.
This bag is crafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques. Your purchase supports these makers and helps protect ancient crafts, keeping them alive. You can read more here or view the rest of our tote bags, shoulder bags and crossbody bags here
- Pure vegetable tanned desi leather bag
- Carefully handcrafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques
- No 10x markup, ensuring fair pay goes to the makers
- Featuring intricate jat hand embroidery
- Fully lined
- Shoulder carry
- 2 Interior pockets including 1x zip pocket and 1 x open pocket
- Zip closure to keep items safe
- Due to its handcrafted nature bags may differ slightly, making every purchase unique
Approx. (LxHxW) 30cm x 30cm x 9cm
Pockets approx. (LxH) 22cm x 22cm
Leather strap approx. 67cm
Avoid water and soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, keep in a cool dry place when not in use.