Always on trend.
This round leather boho bag is perfect for use as an everyday bag. It's great for travel, festivals when you're out for a drink on a warm summer evening. While it appears simple, this bag has decorative and intricate embroidery applied through the leather. It can be worn across the body and is lined with two zipper pockets, so there’s plenty of room to keep your belongings safe and within easy access. It has been completely handworked by leather artisans from the area of Kutch, India. Their craft is hundreds of years old, making this piece a quality work of art.
As this is a natural product, it has individual, unique characteristics and markings of the natural hide…no two pieces will ever be the same. These natural markings are a feature of genuine leather and make your bag distinctive. Your special bag is truly one of a kind.
This bag is crafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques. Your purchase supports these makers and helps protect ancient crafts, keeping them alive. You can read more here or view the rest of our tote bags, shoulder bags and crossbody bags here
- Pure vegetable tanned leather handbag
- Carefully handcrafted by the leather artisans of Kutch using traditional techniques
- No 10x markup, ensuring fair pay goes to the makers
- Versatile shoulder carry or cross body
- Fully lined
- Adjustable strap
- 2 pockets including 1x internal zip pocket and 1x back zip pocket
- Zip closure to keep items safe
- Due to its handcrafted nature bags may differ slightly, making every purchase unique
Approx. diameter 25cm
Pockets approx. (LxH) 15cm x 17cm
Leather strap min length 83cm max length 123cm
Avoid water and soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, keep in a cool dry place when not in use.