A stone that is as powerful as it is beautiful. Gift this to someone who is searching for wisdom and their inner truth. Lapis Lazuli is a stone that facilitates loving communication and bonds and healthy relationships and friendship. It can bring harmonious energy to lovers. It amplifies creativity, clarity and leadership qualities. This is also a stone that is perfect for someone who wants to take charge of their life. Lapis Lazuli corresponds with the zodiac signs of Pisces, Sagittarius, Libra and Taurus. You can read more about Lapis Lazuli here.
These bewitching lapis lazuli beads can be used as a beautiful accessory to an outfit or the 108 beads can be used as mala beads for mindfulness during meditation and mantras. However the beads are used, they are a beautiful way to give an intention or blessing for truth, wisdom, self-knowledge and reflection.
These stones are ethically sourced and have been created by a small and highly skilled group of bead-making artisans. They continue to practice a craft first used during the Indus Valley Civilisation, over 5000 years ago. Each sale supports sustainable income and fair living wages for these artisan communities. Your purchase also supports the preservation of ancient culture and craft. Read more about our artisan partners here.
Please note: Our gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique. Stone shape, size & colours may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Ships from Ambarya. A small social business in Melbourne.
- Ethically handmade by traditional bead artisans
- Natural Lapis Lazuli beads 8mm diameter
- Bracelet; 23-24 beads. Approx. 8cm width. Strung with an elastic band to fit the wrist.
- Includes jewellery pouch and card
Our mala bead sets are high quality pieces, handmade with care. However we recommend looking after your beads to support their longevity.
- It’s best not to wear the beads in the shower or for swimming regularly.
- Avoid wearing them when you sleep or during exercise as they may get caught on something and break.
- Bracelets should be gently rolled on and off the wrist. Avoid pulling on the elastic cord, as it can weaken over time.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals or perfumes
- Keep the beads in the pouch when you are not wearing or using them
If your beads are a little dirty from general wear, you can gently rinse it under warm water. Avoid using any types of chemicals on your mala beads.